David Joos, president & CEO of CMS Energy, is the new Chair of our Board of Directors. Joos succeeds David Brandon, who stepped down as chair effective March 1, 2010. Elected as first Vice Chair of the Board is Michael Jandernoa of Perrigo Company.
Sandra Pierce, president & CEO of Charter One Bank, replaces Michael Jandernoa as a Vice Chair of the Board, joining other Vice Chairs: Jeff Fettig, chairman & CEO of Whirlpool Corporation; William Clay Ford, Jr., executive chairman of Ford Motor Company and James Nicholson, president & CEO of PVS Chemicals, Inc.
The following individuals were elected to the Business Leaders Board of Directors:
- Robert S. Cubbin, president & CEO, Meadowbrook Insurance Group
- J. Patrick Doyle, president, Domino’s USA
- Yousif B. Ghafari, founder and chairman, Ghafari Associates, LLC
- Cathleen H. Nash, president & CEO, Citizens Republic Bancorp
- Brad Simmons, director, Office of the Executive Chairman, Ford Motor Company
- Michelle Van Dyke, regional president & CEO, Fifth Third Bank